Monday, August 16, 2010

Well guess I better start this off with the first ones I did a while back. I am a member of our local Gem and Mineral Society and we started a beading goup. The left bracelet is my first one in this pattern that Sharon taught us that afternoon. We try to meet oncea month and laugh and have a good time. The one on the right is one that I made for myself too. It is a pretty simple pattern to do. You can find a video on how to do it here: http://www.auntiesbeads.com/Flat-Spiral-Stitch-Video_p_4119.html




I am also a memeber of the Beading Daily website and every once in a while we have swaps where we make stuff for each other. I made this for a lady named Lina on there. This is her pic of the one I made for her. I thought it turned out pretty.

More to come.

Blessings,
Vicki







2 comments:

Lody said...

Pretty bracelets Vicki...:) I love them all!

And your tatting pieces are sooooo pretty! I've always wanted to laern how to tat but my hands won't coorperate. LOL

Domartello said...

Congratulations for the beautiful work ... Everything here is beautiful, cats and cachorros.Parabens .. A hug.
Carlos direct from Brazil.