Monday, June 13, 2011

Wow it has been a while



Good grief it has been a while since I posted here. The school system I work for block a lot of stuff during the year, but during the summer the unblock it all . :)

Well I have been busy working on 3 commissioned ornament covers for a friend. She want then for her 3 daughters in their kids birth stones. Here is the first one that I have finished.

Jan. & December:

My mom said that she thinks it looks like and Indian Head dress. :) I am really excited that it turned out good. I am about half way thru the second one. It is pearls and aquamarine. Turing out really pretty.

Been making a lot of earring and bracelets and stuff too for swaps and stuff. Been real busy around here. Well with beads, gotta do some house work. :)

Stay crafty.
Vicki




1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Very pretty Vicki, and I'm looking forward to seeing the other one when it is done.
Therese