Thursday, December 18, 2014

Challenge #198

So I have been following "I am a Diva's" Weekly Zentangle Challenge (Here) and playing around for a while with it. I haven't wanted to show any cause I don't think they are as good as others I see and am just learning. Well this in one of the first ones I have felt like showing. :) So here is my entry in the weekly challenge. I hope I did ok. :)

This week #198 was Simplify:


I used Catapilla Legs, Jax and Hibred. I juggled with Simplify as a challenge and one day at work i had a real bad headache and just started doodling and this is what I came up with. :) I used a purple Varsity Pen and then just simple pencil shading.

I have found that doing this has really helped calm my brain some and help me detach from the world this makes sense. Thank you for the  challenges :)

Vicki.

8 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

Welcome to this community!!!! Glad you joined and .... zentangle is not about the result (however we like to make beautiful stuff), but the process. So .... never let idea's about others being better (that will always be the case) stop you from joining!
I LOVE what you did!

SuzyMosh said...

Welcome to the group. Great post..I think you met the simplify challenge well.

Suzanne Fluhr said...

You came up with something really lovely. I had take a second look to convince myself it wasn't part of a beautiful cloth table cloth. Welcome to the Diva's Challenge people. I have found everyone to be very helpful and supportive. Best wishes for the holidays and for a happy, healthy New Year.

bmlilith60 said...

This is a beautiful tile. Don't hesitate to post your tiles weekly, we would love to see your work.

Annette P.-L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous tile! Very nicely done!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

LOVE your blue and white tangle creation...I am an avid collector of blue and white dishes (have had to slow myself down so they don't take over my home) and this piece that you have done is such an inspiration...p.s. I noticed your boxer puppy and it has brought back memories of my childhood spending many hours with a friend who had two of these dogs...they were soooo sweet and loving. Good luck!

Chrissie Frampton said...

This is lovely and so reminds me of blue and white crockery.

Vicki: said...

Thank you all for your nice comments.