Thursday, January 15, 2015

Challenge #200

Here is my "I am the diva's" weekly zentangle challenge #200.

Here are the instructions for this weeks challenge:

"So, just what is this week's Bi-Zen-tennial challenge?  

This week's Challenge is to use your Mac'N'Cheese tangle in a Monotangle.  Or, in other words: create a tile using ONLY your go to, or favourite tangle.  

And let's take advantage of the WHOLE tile! No borders! Let's extend from end to end, and fill our tiles BURSTING with Tangly JOY! 

And finally - put the number 200 (big or small) somewhere on your tile."

So here is my edition.

I love Cadent so I did a simple tile with it. I thought about shading and adding more but i like the simplicity of it. I used a piece of card board that was laying on my desk for the background card. I drew it while on a tech support call waiting for them to answer. :)

Hope ya like it.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cadent :) I love how straight and uniform yours is, mine always goes wonky.

Vicki: said...

Thanks i actually drew a grind in pencil. I guess that is my architect brain coming out. sometimes i think that is why i have trouble with some. I like grids and straight lines and sometimes for me free flowing is just hard. :)

Anne's tangle blog said...

Cadent is a lovely tangle, you made a pretty tile with it.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

This is the first grid based pattern I ever did...holds a special place in my zentangle heart. LOL! You did it beautifully!

Vicki: said...

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I love Cadent. I caught myself in a work meeting the other day drawing it. Thank you Lynell for it. I love it to. :)