Friday, April 10, 2015

Weekly calendar

Well i am a little behind again. Roxy (seen below) decided that she needed to play with my calendar and mess it up so I had to put it into a notebook. This dog is paper hungry i think. Anyone need a shredder? She is great at it. Me and her have had a ruff couple of weeks she got really sick with a blood infection and then when almost over that she got stung by a bee. Oh it has been crazy.

 Right after vet visit with bee sting to face.

 Took two days for the swelling to go down. still not down here. But lots better.
Sweet and innocent. NOT!!! :)




1 comment:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like both your tiles! Poor dog; once I had an Irish setter and he was always catching all flying insects and he was stung (also in his mouth) all the time. He didn't even notice :-)
My other dog, a Gordon setter had been 'reading' a very old family wedding bible, but .... pages were all over the room but no damaged at all, just out of the book-cover :-)