Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Challenge #203

So this weeks challenge from the I am the Diva's blog here 

"Weekly Challenge #203: "UMT - Athitzi by Eleanor Holt"
this week's Use My Tangle challenge is brought to you by Eleanor Holt - and it is called Athitzi.  You can find the step outs for the tangle HERE.


I have to say I struggled with this one and started it over and over many times. Trying different things and different ideas. Finally while waiting for a meeting to start i started playing with this. I must say I am not completely happy with it and feel like something is missing. But I will stop :)


So here it is. :)


2 comments:

HeidiSue said...

it's so bright! made ma giggle. Fun and playful. Good work!

LezliB said...

I love the bright colors. Your Athitzi makes for a cute, upbeat tile! Good job.