Monday, February 9, 2015

Prayers please

I am asking anyone that follows or looks at my corner to please say a prayer for my dad. Five years ago he had a heart attack and had to have open heart surgery. Well from being diabetic and the heart problems his kidneys are in bad shape. We knew that at the time of his heart surgery and knew that one day they would get worse. He has held steady for 5 years now. But the time has come and he has had a drastic drop in function. He is retaining a lot of fluid and kidneys just cant get it off him. He has had a bad cough since October and just can get rid of it. Come to find out it is this fluid. They did a sonogram on him Friday and we are waiting on the phone call from the dr to tell us what the next step is. So if you could please take just a second and say a prayer for him i would greatly appreciate it. His name is David Gentry. Thanks and love and peace to you all.


My dad (left) and his best friend Dave

3 comments:

il mio chiacchierino said...

tonight I remember your dad in my prayers. I live in Italy

il mio chiacchierino said...

tonight I remember your dad in my prayers. I live in Italy

il mio chiacchierino said...

tonight I remember your dad in my prayers. I live in Italy