Friday, February 13, 2015

Challenge 204

This has been a really ruff week for me with my dad being so sick. I haven't really felt like drawing or much of anything. BUT with things looking up and my brain working again i decided to draw something up. I have loved for year Celtic drawings and the way they weave in and out. I have recently reunited with a very old friend and we were talking the other night about how we are so entwined with each other and how we feel so at ease and connected with each other. I am truly blessed to have him back in my life and so grateful for him. So when i found this video of Celtic hearts it just screamed to me.

This weeks challenge is:


Weekly Challenge #204: "Valentangle"
I'm not sure who coined the term Valentangle, one of the other CZTs i think - but it's so cute. 

With Valentine's Day just around the corner (HINT: it's Saturday) this week's challenge is to get into the Valentine's Spirit.  You can use a heart as your string, or tangle hearts, or use the colours red white or pink... whatever tickles your fancy!

So here is mine:


5 comments:

Duchess said...

Very clever. I like your design

Kathy Niklewicz said...

It was fun to watch that video! I'd like to try it, too! You did a great job!

Wishing all the best for your dad.

Kay said...

I like how you made this heart design!

Anne's tangle blog said...

A lovely design and a great background!

Vicki: said...

Thanks so much everyone. I struggled a lot with trying to figure out a background so just kinda made one up. Didn't want it to detract from it to much. And thanks for the prayers. Dad is doing much better