Thursday, May 14, 2015

Challenge #217

So I am guessing i am into a circle thing right now. Wish I had some circle tiles but i have not bought them yet. :) So here is my design for this weekly challenge. The rules were here:


Weekly Challenge #217: "Duo Tangle - DEX vs BUNZO.... THIRTYFIVE!!"

"so what's with this week's challenge name?" I hear you asking.  I love me a good duotangle,  they're probably my favourite type of challenge because they get people thinking in different ways.

A duotangle is a term coined here at CasaDiva that means a tile or ZIA that is created using ONLY TWO TANGLES and their tangleations. 


So, for this week the challenge is to use ONLY Dex and Bunzo.   



Well here is mine, hope you like it. :)






1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is fantastic! Well done.