Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I'm Back. Challenge 216

I have been away for awhile. Just haven't felt two crafty or creative lately. My dad has been pretty sick again and I haven't been sleeping well. Plus a whole lot of stress at work has just kinda wiped me out lately. But when I saw this challenge I though lets get back into this. :)


Here is the challenge:
Weekly Challenge #216: "UMT - Brella by Bunny Wright, CZT"
This month's tangle is called "'Brella" and it's by fellow Canadian CZT Bunny Wright!!  you can see the step outs for this tangle here


I immediately wondered what it would look like as a sphere shape. So I started playing. Here is what I came up with. I hope you like it. :) The shading didn't show up a whole lot but you can see it some. :)


5 comments:

LezliB said...

Your Brella sphere looks great. Your penwork and precision to making it looking spherical is awesome. Nicely done.

DEMen said...

I really love the way you have played with size and line spacing to get a sense of 3D. Well done!

Anne's tangle blog said...

This sphere is gorgeous.

Vicki: said...

thank you guys so much for your comments. :)

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Really wonderful job on the sphere with brella. ...lovely shading!